We use the markdown format. Check the other scenario's sources to have an idea of the formating style and how the website does the rendering. Don't worry too much about it; everything can be fixed before publishing on the website. But here is a list of tips:
- No sex, no violence; write for all audience.
- If you want to write for an episodes; keep it short (between 20 and 30 panels).
- Try to be consistent with the world of Hereva, as written on the Wiki.
- Insertion of illustration and pictures is ok (must be CC-By compatible and use absolute links).
- The main header h1
# like that in markdownhas a special theme with a little separator under it. Use it for the top page title.
- Text in italic
_like that in markdown_after a picture or the main title(h1) will receive a special 'legend' theming.
- Use all letter small or capitalised and numbers, without accent or special characters.
-in filename will be replaced with space.
- If you need a
_by_to write your author name, it is required:
The authors of all modifications, corrections or contributions to this files accept to release their work under the license: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).